Mystic Salon: The Intersection of Business & Spirituality
October 6, 2015
3 mins to read
Thoughts On Being a Spiritually-Guided Person in a “Profit-is-God” World
Thursday, October 22, 2015
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Cost: $5 per person
The Grand House
2120 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Join Deborah Weltman for a respectful and open-minded group discussion on:Matching workplace values to our personal values…
- Who we choose to do business with and why…
- Opportunities for business to increase the “good” in the world…
- Unusual business models for a “new age” market…
- Other economic systems besides Capitalism and Socialism…
- Learnings from other cultures and other religious teachings…
We can make financial choices that reflect our spiritual values. We have options!
This talk, offered through Mystic Salon, is open to the public.
Please RSVP through www.MysticSalon.org to reserve your place in the circle.
Permanent link to this article: https://twfendley.com/mystic-salon-the-intersection-of-business-spirituality/