Looking for a place to write, but don’t want to spend all weekend in a writer’s conference? Escape to the Renaissance Hotel for a writing retreat and book fair! Find a quiet place in your room to write, with scenic views and more luxury than home. Afterward, let your brain relax while your muse is energized at the exciting book fair events going on all weekend. Author and Writing Workshop Coordinator, Kathleen Kayembe, will host a series of write-ins and writing times throughout the weekend. Plus, don’t miss her AWA Master Class on Sunday.
Register for your hotel room before the $109 per night special rate goes away (just able to get an extension on the rates until June 5): http://tinyurl.com/
Book at least TWO nights at the Renaissance Hotel during Gateway Con, June 16-18, and receive…
- Exclusive Access to the Gateway Con Write-In events – Special writing times and gatherings with Kathleen Kayembe. Plus, a discount on her Master Class.
- Full Access to the Book Fair, book signings, and reader panels. Plus, an invitation to the Documentary Film Premiere and Genre Talk Cocktail Party on Friday night
- Invitation to Lunch with the speakers and volunteers Saturday afternoon
- The Scribe 2015 – A print copy of the end of the year collection for St. Louis Writer’s Guild’s Literary Magazine
- Entered into the Grand Prize Raffle – One entry for a chance to win the Grand Prize of a free registration to Gateway Con 2018’s writers conference or Author Hall. Plus, one free raffle ticket to enter for a chance to win one of the other prizes
- Free Wifi and Free Parking
- A Reserved Seat at the Gala Dinner (Conference goers have it included in their registration. Book Sellers in the Author Hall, this will be available soon for separate purchase).Night owls will enjoy writing on Friday and Saturday Night, while the early birds can meet on Saturday and Sunday Morning.