Following is from Library Thing:
UPDATE: LT staffer Loranne did some speed cataloging to put the app through its paces. Check out the video!
Meet the official LibraryThing Android App!
What does it do? The LibraryThing Android app mirrors our iPhone/iOS app. Among other things, you can:
- Browse and search your library overall and by collection.
- Add books, CDs, and DVDs by scanning barcodes. The barcode scanning is SUPER FAST!
- Add items by searching by title, author, ISBN, etc.
- Browse and upload covers, using your Android’s camera.
- Do minor editing, such as adding books to collections and rating them. Major editing is done by a link to LibraryThing.com.
Free accounts. We’re giving away lifetime memberships to anyone who uses the app. Register for a new account using the LibraryThing App, or sign into the app with an existing account, and you’ll be automatically upgraded.
Check out the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.librarything.librarything&hl=en
Come tell us what you think, and join the discussion on Talk. Need help? Check out our App Help Page.