Following is from Library Thing:
Meet the official LibraryThing Android App!
What does it do? The LibraryThing Android app mirrors our iPhone/iOS app. Among other things, you can:
- Browse and search your library overall and by collection.
- Add books, CDs, and DVDs by scanning barcodes. The barcode scanning is SUPER FAST!
- Add items by searching by title, author, ISBN, etc.
- Browse and upload covers, using your Android’s camera.
- Do minor editing, such as adding books to collections and rating them. Major editing is done by a link to LibraryThing.com.
Free accounts. We’re giving away lifetime memberships to anyone who uses the app. Register for a new account using the LibraryThing App, or sign into the app with an existing account, and you’ll be automatically upgraded.
Check out the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.librarything.librarything&hl=en